Monday, May 3, 2010

Ice Cream Quest

As you know, I'm always on the hunt for delicious ice cream. Lately the west end has done nothing but disappoint, that is until we stumbled on Film Buff. This past weekend was amazing. Rich and I are staying at EmJo's in the heart of Parkdale. Having alone time was made even better when we strolled along Roncesvalle late yesterday afternoon. After picking up perogies, we spotted a couple practically making out with their ice cream cones. Rich stopped them. They pointed towards a video store and swore it was the best ice cream they had ever had. I think her words were, "You'll never eat anywhere else". I tried to keep my cool, but we pretty much ran down the block to Film Buff. Amongst rows of videos was a crowded counter stocked with ice cream. I had espresso chip. I was so into my cone that I can't even recall what Rich ordered. Mine was delish and I know Rich's was too. And they have so many delicious kinds, I just have to go back. I've been talking a lot these days about milk shakes...this might be my spot.