Friday, October 29, 2010

Kitchen Lights...CHECK!



This morning Rich and I made some bright decisions. We finally chose lights for our entrance and kitchen. We found the coolest retro style lights just around the corner from our home at Aristocrat Lighting. It was the lovely Lenni who pointed out this 60 year old establishment to me (I swear we've walked by a million times). And you see, that's the problem. Aristocrat is an old school, family owned, lighting store that specializes in chandeliers and of course just like I walked by without stopping so has everybody else. In December this store will close. It's pretty sad. The people who work there are trying to figure out what to do next. Everything is hugely discounted. It's great for us, but super sad for them. I'm not sure what's going to happen to the building, I'm guessing a condo.