Monday, April 26, 2010

Have You Seen Our Wedding Clothes?


Visited our extended closet yesterday - our basement. We've been homeless for so long, two seasons have passed. With summer just around the corner and all of our stuff going into storage, I wanted to grab a couple of outfits. Living out of bins has definitely shown me how much stuff I have and how much I can live without. Still, I can't imagine parting with my carefully curated closets full of clothes. Luckily we're building more!

Well, on my hunt for shorts and tanks it dawned on me I didn't know where my wedding dress or Rich's suit had been stored. I thought they were hanging near the stairs but they just weren't there. Did I pick them up from the cleaners? Had I stored them at one of our wayward homes? I really don't know. It's a bit scary. I'm missing 2 dresses and Rich's 2 suits. Yikes. They must be in a bin...right?